You buy 4 booster packs from the store and sit down with everyone else on the table.
- Each player opens 1 pack and looks at the cards they got. They take out the energy card and they choose 1 card from the pack.
- Once you pick your card, you pass the rest of the cards to the person on your left. You do step one again.
- Once the cards are all finished, you open the second pack and do the same steps. Until all 4 packs have been opened and you picked them.
- You then build a deck of 40 cards which will include energy cards (the store has energy cards for players to borrow)
- You can evolve Pokémon ignoring the evolution requirements but not their type.
- The Pokémon prize (your life) is 4 cards.
- Games will be best out of 3. That means the first one to beat another player twice wins the match!
- It will be Swiss rounds, meaning you will play at least 3 matches.
- Each round will be 50 minutes.