In the Spotlight
Smashup Board Game
The “shufflebuilding” game Smash Up starts with a simple premise: Take the twenty-card decks of two factions, shuffle them into a forty-card deck, then compete to smash more Bases than your opponents. Each faction brings a different game mechanism into play – pirates move cards, zombies bring cards back from the discard pile, dinosaurs have huge power – and every combination of factions brings a different play experience. During play, Base cards (each with their own difficulties and abilities) are in play. You attempt to have the most power on the Base from your minions when the Base is smashed. Sounds easy? How easy is it when an opponent’s Alien-Ninja decides to Beam Up your minions to other Bases – flat out Assassinate them? What about when the Pirate-Dinosaur player Full Sails in and releases King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground, or when the Wizard-Zombies use their Mystic Power to create an Outbreak, suddenly flooding minions onto the Base from the discard pile? Or what if you faced a Zombie-Dinosaur player instead and he created an Outbreak of massive beasts all at once? When a Base is smashed, each player in first, second and third place scores points. Fourth place? Sorry, bro – try harder next time. With eight different factions, Smash Up includes dozens of combinations to try. Pirate-Aliens play different than Ninja-Aliens, for instance. Which will you use to smash up your opponents? And did we mention the dinosaurs have laser beams?
Imaginarium Board Game
Playing Time: Approx. 90 min.
Age Range: 14 and above
-Center board “Junk field” x1
-Choreman figure x5
-Player board x5
-Player screen x5
-Storage box x1
-Wooden cube x60
-Plastic cube x70
-Plastic gem x70
-Project complete token x30
-Victory point token x65
-Project tile x14
MTG – Game Night
Game Night is an out-of-the-box introductory multiplayer Magic experience—a way for an engaged Magic player to introduce friends to the game, or for gaming groups to have their first Magic experience together. What Planeswalker Decks are to one-on-one, Game Night is to multiplayer.
5 60-card decks
5 Spindown life counters
5 Quick Reference Cards
Bahraini Deal “Golden Card”
Bahraini Deal very first limited additional single card, published in 2015 on Bahraini Deal 2nd year anniversary!
Bahraini Deal Basic Game
- the very first version of Bahraini deal (1st in the region)
- family fun game can be played starting from 2 up to 8 players!
- similar to the old Monopoly game, but its only a card game
- has very local Bahraini wordings & terms (which makes it very funny & interesting)
- it contains 150 cards
Cities of Splendor Board Game (Expansion)
- Ages: 10+
- Number of Players: 2-4
- Playing Time: 30 minutes
- Challenging economic theme
- Beautiful art
Bahraini Deal Ramdan Collection 2015
An expansion to the Bahraini Deal game.
Exploding Kittens Card Game
- Hologram ensures authenticity.
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Love Letter Boxed Edition
Gam Al Shoot Card Game
Very simple, funny & fast game, players can start from 3 up to 10 !! very family-friendly as well, contains local Bahraini traditional terms, it has 100 of “Question cards” & 200 of “Answer cards”
Stone Age Board Game
- STONE AGE, A FASCINATING ADVENTURE IN THE PAST
- 2 to 4 players
- 60 minutes playtime
Ticket To Ride – Europe
- For 2-5 Players
- Takes 30-60 minutes to play
- Ticket To Ride – Europe Is A Complete, New Game And Does Not Require The Original Version
- Also Includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules Booklet, 1 Days Of Wonder Online Access Number
King of Tokyo Halloween Expansion
- For 2 to 6 Players
- 30 minute playing time
- Expansion game. Not a standalone
- 2 new monsters, their evolutions, and costume cards.
- Requires King of Tokyo to play
Bahraini Deal Expansion – 5 Years Anniversary Collection
- The collection in celebration of 5 years of Bahraini Deal!
- Bahraini Deal expansion.
- Includes 10 new cards never seen before.
Catan – 5 and 6 player extension
- You can settle Catan with up to 6 players.
- If you want to play the Catan base game with 5 or 6 players, just add this base game extension.