Magic: The Gathering Strixhaven Set Booster Box | 30 Packs (360 Magic Cards)
- 30 Strixhaven (STX) Set Boosters
- Best MTG booster for opening packs just to see what you'll get
- 1 Mystical Archive card in every pack
- 1 Lesson card in every pack
- 1–5 Assorted Rares or Mythic Rares per pack
- 12 Magic: The Gathering cards in a pack, including 1 foil
- Choose your college at the most prestigious university for magical learning in Magic’s Multiverse
A Strixhaven: School of Mages Set Booster Box contains 30 Strixhaven Set Boosters. Each pack contains 12 Magic cards, including 1 Mystical Archive card (Uncommon, Rare, or Mythic Rare), 1 Lesson card (Common, Uncommon, Rare, or Mythic Rare), 1 Rare or Mythic Rare, 1 foil of any rarity, 1 Wild Card of any rarity, 6 assorted Commons or Uncommons that are thematically connected (with Commons connected to other Commons, and Uncommons connected to other Uncommons), and 1 Land card—plus 1 Art Card and 1 Ad/Token or special card from Magic's history (a card from "The List"). A foil-stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 5% of Set Boosters, and a card from The List replaces the Ad/Token in 25% of Set Boosters.
Which College Will You Choose?
Welcome to Strixhaven, the Multiverse's most prestigious university for the study of magic!
Founded centuries ago by five spellcasting dragons—Strixhaven is divided into five colleges that reflect their founder's magical specialty and distinctive personality.
- Silverquill (Black/White): Stylish wordsmiths who master the magic of words, from inspiring battle poetry to biting arcane insults.
- Prismari (Red/Blue): Artsy elementalists wielding fire and ice with spells that are spectacles of raw creativity.
- Witherbloom (Green/Black): Witchy biologists who brew herbal concoctions to control the essence of life and death.
- Lorehold (Red/White): Adventurous historians who bring the spirits of the past to life and call forth magic from ancient tomes.
- Quandrix (Blue/Green): Quirky math magicians who study patterns and fractals to command and multiply the forces of nature.
Choose your college and join the duel between schools for a some friendly (and a tiny bit deadly) magical competition.
Wanna Just Open Packs? Set Boosters Are for You.
Where Draft Boosters are built for booster drafts, Set Boosters are built specifically to be fun to open. Each one has an art card, a chance for extra rares, thematically connected commons and uncommons, and some even have an interesting card from Magic's history.
If you want to draft, get Draft Boosters. If you want to crack packs just for the thrill of seeing what's inside, get Set Boosters.
One Mystical Archive Card in Every Pack
The Library of Strixhaven, also known as the Biblioplex, forms the center of Strixhaven University. Doorless, arch-shaped entrances welcome inquisitive minds into a library filled with impossibly-long hallways, archive chambers tall enough to have their own weather, and even pools and moat-passages that must be crossed by boat.
The most famous feature of Strixhaven's library is the Mystical Archive—a collection of spells from throughout space and time.
Every Strixhaven Draft Booster contains one card from the Mystical Archive—a sorcery or instant with striking art and a special showcase frame.
Learn While You Duel
Strixhaven introduces the learn mechanic, which allows you to either put a Lesson card you own into your hand from outside the game or discard a card to draw one.
Every Strixhaven Draft Booster Pack includes one Lesson card, so you can develop new skills and grow more powerful as you duel.
Strixhaven also introduces cards with the magecraft mechanic. These cards give you special bonuses whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, whether it's life gain or a +1/+1 counter.