Warhammer Underworlds: NightvaultBD30.00
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Warcry Starter SetBD65.00
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul WarsBD60.00
Warhammer 40K: Ultramarines – Chief Librarian TiguriusBD17.00
Warhammer 40K: Space Marines – Land SpeederBD12.00
Warhammer 40k – Chaos Space Marines – HavocBD21.00
Warhammer 40K Kill Team – CommandersBD22.50
Warhammer 40K Astra Militarum Severina RaineBD14.00
Warhammer 40K Kill Team – Core ManualBD20.00
Warhammer 40K Kill Team – Tape MeasureBD3.00
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion – 25mm & 32mm Round BasesBD13.50
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion – 40mm & 65mm Round BasesBD13.50
Warhammer 40k Sector Imperialis – 25mm & 40mm Round BasesBD13.50
Warhammer 40k Sector Imperialis – 32mm Round BasesBD13.50
Warhammer 40k Sector Mechanicus – Imperial BasesBD13.50
Warhammer 40K: Tyranids – Start Collecting!BD39.00
Warhammer 40K: Militarum Tempestus – Start CollectingBD37.50
Warhammer 40K: Orks – Start Collecting
Orks fall upon their foes like a shouting green avalanche – tooled up with crude, improvised weapons and crude, improvised tactics, they’re an anarchic, battle-crazed force who live for the thrill of the fight. Addicted to violence, speed and brutality, they are resilient, resourceful and incredibly numerous – ‘ERE WE GO! This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Ork miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Painboy, five Nobz and an ammo runt, eleven Boys and a Deff Dread. Only ships within the EU.
Warhammer 40K: Necrons – Start Collecting!BD36.70
Warhammer 40K: Skitarii – Start Collecting!
Warhammer 40K Start Collecting! Skitarii GW70-59 Description This is a
great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic
Skitarii miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of
Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Tech-Priest Dominus, an Onager
Dunecrawler and a set of ten Skitarii Vanguard, which can be optionally
assembled as Skitarii Rangers!
Warhammer 40K: Shadowspear
Warhammer 40K Shadowspear SP-01-60 Description Shadowspear recreates the
vicious fighting that took place across the corrupted wastes of
Nemendghast, as Vanguard Space Marines of the Ultramarines 2nd Company
clashed with the Master of Possession Vorash and his Daemonkin warband of
the Black Legion. Vanguard Space Marines are elite reconnaissance troops,
trained to operate without support across the deadliest frontiers of the
galaxy. Ranging far ahead of the main battle line, they prosecute
full-spectrum campaigns of domination against the enemy by sabotaging
communications, demolishing supply caches, and draining morale with terror
strikes. Meanwhile, the devoted warriors of the Daemonkin believe that true
ascension is only possible through the willing sacrifice of their living
flesh. Led by Masters of Possession, they enact blasphemous rituals and
commit increasingly terrible acts of slaughter, breaking the thin veil
between realities and welcoming the raging spirits of the warp into their
souls. Shadowspear is a boxed set containing two armies split across the
forces of the Vanguard Space Marines and Daemonkin Chaos Space Marines. You
can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the
Shadowspear campaign book – six Crucible of War missions that can be played
to recreate their bloody clashes on Nemendghast – and use them to expand
your Heretic and Adeptus Astartes collections. Extras Also included are 2
transfer sheets – 1 Ultramarines Vanguard Space Marines sheet and 1 Black
Legion icons sheet – and a fold-out Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules sheet.
Space Wolves – Data Cards
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 73 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Space Wolves gamer. Included:
– 27 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Space Wolves army as found in Codex: Space Wolves, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
– 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Tempestus Discipline, along with Smite;
– 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Space Wolves.
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Codex
The 41st Millennium is an age of war and darkness. The Imperium is assailed from all sides, but standing between civilisation and annihilation is a warrior brotherhood. Forged through forgotten science and strengthened by duty and training, they are the Angels of Death – the Space Marines – and they were made for battle. By their heroics does Humanity endure. They are few – there are but a thousand Chapters, numbering a thousand each – yet through bravery, consummate skill and unceasing dedication, they are sufficient. Space Marines launch thunderbolt strikes into the heart of the foe, battling constantly against overwhelming odds to ensure the continued survival of Mankind itself.
Codex: Space Marines is a 208-page hardback containing a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for all Space Marines collectors. Within its pages, you’ll find:
– The Emperor’s Finest: the origin of the Space Marines, with a guide to the original Legions and their successor Chapters, a detailed breakdown of the methods, technology and rituals behind the creation of these superhuman soldiers and an explanation of how their Chapters are organised, with guides to heraldry and markings;
– Imperius Dominatus: an annotated map of the galaxy, showing the full, dreadful extent of the Cicatrix Maledictum’s reach, and the Chapter homeworlds it has cut off;
– A Brotherhood at War: a timeline featuring some of the most important battles and events in the Space Marines’ struggle against the darkness, leading up to the faint glimmer of hope that is the Indomitus Crusade;
– Chronicles of Ultramar: an in-depth guide to the Ultramarines, their homeworld Macragge, the composition of their infamous 2nd Company, a timeline of their heroic history and a brief overview of their successor Chapters;
– Guides to the White Scars, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands Chapters, with timelines of major battles, as well as descriptions and colour schemes of their successor Chapters;
– Explanations of the fighting forces available to all Space Marine Chapters including heroes, squads, vehicles and special characters.
Also included is an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, depicting Space Marines of every type doing battle in the colours of each founding Chapter.
This book contains everything needed to get a Space Marines army ready for war! A huge collection of rules content is within:
– 85 datasheets covering the entire Space Marines range – including the Primaris Space Marines;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Army abilities and wargear lists, alongside a brief explanation of their use and the use of keywords;
– Rules profiles for every piece of wargear and every weapon in the Space Marines’ arsenal;
– Rules for Battle-forged armies, including abilities for Space Marines armies and specific Chapter Tactics for Ultramarines, White Scars, Imperial Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands Chapters, reflecting their unique fighting styles;
– 26 Stratagems for Battle-forged armies, reflecting the varied tactics used by Space Marines commanders on the battlefield;
– 6 Warlord Traits, for use with any Space Marine Warlord, with Chapter-specific Warlord traits for Ultramarines, White Scars, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Salamanders, Raven Guard and Iron Hands;
– Chapter Relics: special weapons and wargear wielded in battle by Space Marines characters;
– the Librarius psychic discipline: 6 psychic abilities for use by Space Marines Librarians;
– 6 Tactical Objectives for use by Space Marines armies.
Warhammer 40k: Know No Fear
- Containing 31 Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard miniatures.
- Know No Fear is a fantastic starting point for the newcomer to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby – an exciting fusion of collecting, painting and playing with highly detailed Citadel miniatures.
- Contained within this fully-packed box is everything needed to take you through the process of learning to play games of Warhammer 40,000 – miniatures, rulebooks, scenery, a gaming mat, right down to the dice and rulers:
Warhammer 40k: Death Watch – Start collecting
The elite amongst the elite, carefully selected and recruited for their exceptional abilities, the Deathwatch are a thin black line, a sentinel that stands between the Imperium and alien threats unimaginable. Always outnumbered – such is the staggering scale of the hordes they face – this noble brotherhood has stood stout against countless invasions, and will face countless more.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Deathwatch miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive Watch Captain Artemis, 2 sets of 5 Deathwatch Space Marines, a Venerable Dreadnought and a Deathwatch Upgrade sprue.
Warhammer 40K – Core Rulebook
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready. Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play.
Kill Team – Space Wolves Dice Pack
This set contains 6 6-sided dice and 2 10-sided dice – the former used during games of Kill Team, the latter used to roll on certain tables when assembling your squad ready for combat.Themed to match the Space Wolves, these dice are grey with gold markings. The D6 feature a Space Wolves icon in place of the 6 and a Kill Team logo in place of the 1; the D10 feature a skull in place of the 1.
Kill Team – Tyranids Dice Pack
This set contains 6 6-sided dice and 2 10-sided dice – the former used during games of Kill Team, the latter used to roll on certain tables when assembling your squad ready for combat. Themed to match the Tyranids, these dice are flesh-coloured with blue markings. The D6 feature a Tyranids icon in place of the 6 and a Kill Team logo in place of the 1; the D10 feature a skull in place of the 1.
Kill Team – Data Cards
Kill Teams must necessarily be able to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances of their mission, reacting to new threats and employing specialist equipment. When you run a Battle-forged Kill Team, as outlined in the Kill Team Core Manual, you gain access to Command Points – these are spent on Tactics; special abilities for each type of troop that can change the flow of battle when judiciously applied. This set of cards is a handy reference for the 36 universal Tactics from the Kill Team Core Manual, along with 25 blank datacards which you can use to record the names and deeds of your own kill team.
– 36 Tactics cards – these can be used by any faction, and are split between Leader Specialists, Combat Specialists, Comms Specialists, Demolitions Specialists, Heavy Specialists, Medic Specialists, Scout Specialists, Sniper Specialists, Veteran Specialists and Zealot Specialists;
– 25 blank datacards – these feature space for names, stats, loadout and experience, allowing you to build your own custom Kill Teams whichever faction you choose.