The Standard League is back!
Throne of Eldraine is here and that means we also got a rotation. We lost some of the memorable sets such as Ixalan, Rivals of Ixalan, Dominaria and Core Set 2019. Which means new brews and ideas of decks will be seen during the season. The Standard League will end 1 week before the X-Mas
Last Season Winners Get A Head Start
For the top 4 players that won in the Core Set 2020 Championship, they start the season with additional points as part of the prizes last season.
League Rules of Howayte Standard League & How Points Work Now
- Player earn points only by participating\competing in any Standard or Limited events.
- Players who join the events will get 3 league points just for participating in the event. (This is new)
- Each win you have during the tournaments gives you a total of 3 League Points. e.g ( You go 3-0, that would give you 9 points + 3 points for joining)
- Each Draw gives you 1 League Points and every loss gives you 0 points.
- Drops during events will not get any points unless they have a reasonable reason. We do this because “drops” influence standings. We are here to have fun 🙂
- All store rules apply