As commander tournaments are gaining popularity, its important to keep the event enjoyable for all players of all levels. That includes reducing the amount of cEDH 2 card combos that are easy and fast to setup. Here are the rules during Commander tournaments you will need to comply with.
1. No cEDH decks (High powered are welcome)
- A player may gain no more than 2 additional turns in one round.
- A player may gain no more than 2 additional combats in one round.
What we mean by round: A round refers to a full revolution of player turns.
2. Proxies Rules
Players are allowed to use proxies in their deck, but not more than 6 proxies are allowed in the deck.
3. Howayte Store Card Ban list
Banned Commanders (Can be played in the 99)
Thrasios, Triton Hero
Chain of Smog
Chains of mephistopheles
Kiki-Jiki Mirror Breaker
Test of Endurance
Including the latest updated official Commander Ban list
4. Gentleman's Agreement
- These events are designed to be played as a fun activity for the community members. Do not intentionally prolong the game or spite play.
- Things like infinite damage are frowned upon and not welcome. So we ask you don't run such decks that it's main goal is to kill everyone on the table using infinite damage or the same sort.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Fahad directly via Whatsapp on +973 39778879